Magical Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical Eternity

A fellow Harry Potter RPG!, Join, and Make your wizard!. You can be a Dark Wizard, or a Good Wizard, Work at the Ministry or be a Student in Hogwarts!, The choice is YOURS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

confused and lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JipJop06

JipJop06

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Emil walked down Diagon Alley... "sigh, my grandma let me have this money, but I don't know what to buy... How do I become a wizard anyway?" Emil tripped on a rock. Emil sighed and looked up to a sign on a building. "Flourish and Blotts... Purchase school books. I guess this is what I need" Emil walked into the store confused. "hmm.. this place seems popular. There's a bunch of Hogwarts students here" Emil walked toward the desk in the front of the store. "Um.. hello. I'm a little new, can you help me?"

(anyone can RP as the owner)
Back to top Go down
Boris Bryukhin

Boris Bryukhin

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 pm

(OOC: I'll be rping as the owner, not sure yet, still waiting for other admins/mods to respond, but I'll be rping as the NPC's on this site hopefully until the spots are taken/etc.)

Soon enough the owner of the popular wizard bookshop Flourish and Blotts turned around, he was helping a young second year student to find her potions book, a young boy then asked for help, the owner quickly turned around and looked at the young and what appeared to be a first year. He inspected the kid quickly then looked at the money at hand, it was a busy day today often students came during this time to buy their books and such, he was a paying customer and the next to recieve help.

"How may I help you sir?" the owner said in a kind, yet helpful tone, with a cheeky smile as he said so, "might I help you find your books?" he said quickly soon enough he pointed at a large section of books saying text books, and pointed toward the far left bookshelve, the bookshelve was large almost as big as a house, it held tons of books which towered to the top of the store. "If you're looking for new books and can afford them go to that section if you'd like some help with getting pre-used text books follow me to the back of the store." the man said in a quiet voice in case the child was embarrassed about having to buy the cheaper used copies.
Back to top Go down
JipJop06

JipJop06

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Emil looked to the girl that the owner was talking to. "Oh, I'm sorry... I don't really know what I'm doing, I'll come back later.." The owner then called Emil back. Emil smiled as the store owner put his attention to Emil. "thank you... I don't think I can afford many of those, could you please show me to the cheaper copies" Emil said in a quiet voice. Emil quickly pulled out his bag of money. "I'll see if I can afford any of those"
Back to top Go down
Boris Bryukhin

Boris Bryukhin

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm

"Sure thing, come right this way sir." The store manager said giving a little hearty laugh, not laughing at him, but the fact that he had accepted his offer in getting the cheaper books, once they were in the back the store manager began to talk now that there weren't as many people around that could hear, there were other students in the section along with other employees helping them out. "This section usually is better you can get books for cheaper prices and they aren't too much different from the new copies, we keep these fixed up and such with spells, so don't worry about the fact that they are cheaper and slightly used." The Owner soon enough brought the student toward a section where other first year Hogwarts students were, "Here we go, check out the books you need and bring them to the front desk." The owner soon enough left to let him get the books, Hogwarts students were given a list of books for their first year and hopefully this young wizard would be able to find them.
Back to top Go down
JipJop06

JipJop06

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Emil smiled as the owner guided him to the cheaper copies. "thank you, these will do well..." Emil quickly looked through the books. "transfiguration.. Charms and Hexes, Defense Against The Dark Arts" Emil smiled "I can afford all of these! yes!" Emil ran to the front desk. "I'd Like to buy all of these" Emil placed the books on the desk. "Thank you for your help earlier" Emil said happily.
Back to top Go down
Boris Bryukhin

Boris Bryukhin

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:52 pm

"No Problem" The owner said in a happy voice, feeling good about helping people buy books, it was a small deed to the world, but it felt wonderful to him, he helped people daily with these issues, the young wizard who stood in the line and said thanks to him was one of the many children. Soon enough the clerk in the store looked at the wizard in front of her, checked the books which were used, requested money for them, was paid by the young wizard, and waved as the young wizard left the store with the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

confused and lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: confused and lost   confused and lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confused and lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Eternity :: Other Places :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: